Please find below the Menu for Spring/Summer 2022 - Lunchtime
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILD DOES NOT BRING ANY NUTS ONTO THE SCHOOL SITE.
Attached below is a copy of the email sent out with regards to us being 'cashless', including a link to the Parentmail information which can be found at the bottom of this page.
• The cut-off time for booking a lunch is ONE day before the lunch will be taken.
• If you forget to book a lunch, please contact the school office via email or phone
• You can book lunches just one day/week at a time, or you can book lunches until the October half term
• Unless you are in receipt of Free School Meals, you will need to pay for each meal at
the time of booking.
• Please be assured that our procedures will ensure that every child will have a lunch at
• Pupils are of course welcome to bring a packed lunch if the prefer. Note: we are a ‘Nut
Free’ school please check which sandwich fillings or other items are included in your
child’s packed lunch.
Under the ‘Universal Infant Free School Meals’ initiative all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 receive a school lunch without charge when pre-booked.
Children who are entitled to ‘Free School Meals’ will need to pre-order a school lunch using Parentmail, and will be without charge when pre-booked.
KS2 pupils who are not eligible for free school meals will also need to pre-order a school lunch using Parentmail - cost of £2.40.