To retrieve and record information from a text to answer a question.
Today we are continuing to use our retrieval skills to answer questions below is the video from yesterday to remind you how to retrieve information to answer a question.
- Why did the dog take longer to finish than the Jade Emperor expected?
- The dragon should have been the winner. Do you agree with this statement? Explain your answer.
- Do you think the rat was a worthy winner? Why?
- Throughout the text there are many phrases which show the passing of time. Can you identify some examples of this from the text?
- Why does the writer finish the story with a question?
- Which of the animals would you like to be like and why?