Manea Primary School has a uniform which our children wear with pride. We encourage children to wear the school uniform.
The school colours are royal blue with grey or black and all children should be dressed appropriately following our school dress code. No uniform is sold from the school office, but the logo'd uniform is purchased from Price and Buckland. You may also purchase uniform from any other retailer.
The link for purchasing uniform from Price and Buckland ís located below:
What is acceptable:
All uniform must be appropriate for school e.g. length of skirts etc.
- grey skirts/ pinafore dresses or trousers
- white polo neck t- shirts/ white blouses or shirts
- royal blue cardigan
- royal blue fleece / sweatshirt
- black shoes
- blue checked summer dress
- grey shorts
- white round neck t- shirt ( no buttons)
- black or navy shorts or jogging bottoms
- plimsolls /trainers
- No jewellery to be worn on P.E days, please ensure earrings are removed before school or that your child is able to take them out themselves. Long hair must also be tied up.
Jewellery for health and safety reasons is not permitted to be worn at school other than:
- stud earrings