Additional daily tasks – time dependent:
- Go on a shape hunt around your room – what different shapes can you find?
- Investigate height – what can you find around your house that is taller than you? What is shorter than you? Can you find anything that is taller than your grown up?
- Play I spy – what can you find in your house that begins with t?
- Play the description game. Ask your grown up to choose an object – they have to give you clues about this object – can you guess what it is?
- Go on a walk – how many numbers can you see whilst walking around? What can you see that starts with the sound g?
- You can also access any further home learning ideas through the new app – 50 things to do before you are 5 - https://www.cambslearntogether.co.uk/early-years-and-childcare/narrowing-the-gap/50-things-to-do
- Go on a ‘scavenger’ hunt around your house/garden – can you find something purple? Can you find something that begins with the sound s? – can you find the number 2? What other colours. Letters and numbers can you find?
- Lots of games and activities from the RSPB https://www.rspb.org.uk/fun-and-learning/for-kids/
- PE ideas to support your active challenge - https://www.youthsporttrust.org/primary-pe-activities