We have had a great time this week working on 'bugs' and learning a new set of characters. Have a look at some of the things we have been doing
I hope you are all enjoying your home learning – I miss you all very much and am looking forward to seeing you all again. Please email me any questions or pictures of your home learning on firstname.lastname@example.org
practise your sounds so far
Use the www.phonicsplay.co.uk website to
Alpha blocks can help!
We are working on counting on and back from 10 using a numberline this week – look at the videos and see if you can then show your adults how to do it!
Oxford Owl Website – Log into ebooks 4-5 years
A Bag of Tricks
- Read the story with your grown up – what is your favourite part? Why?
- Can you find out some tricks that you could do?
- Put some different objects in a bag – describe them to your family – can they guess what they are? Ie – it is smooth and spiky – you can use it to do your hair….. A hairbrush
- Use the keywords on the webpage – what can you already read? What do you need to work on? How can you challenge yourself?
- Start a diary. Write a sentence in it each day – you can write what you did, what made you happy, what made you laugh – use your phonic sounds for words that you need (if they are not our keywords)
- A wizard inspired Yoga session https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdmABQXt3E
- Create a magical land – what will you have in your land? Who will live in your land
- Create your own imaginary creatures/people who can live in your land
- Can you create a magical feast? Will it be a trick cake with an ‘oozy middle’, a wizard hat biscuit or a magic sandwich with hidden insides?
- Enjoy a magic key story with your family – It is Mrs Attrill’s favourite! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEaMdUKfOzw
Don’t forget to keep active….. Use the Jo Wicks PE sessions on You tube.
Use the mindfulness and wellbeing information on the web page
Dance to your favourite song!