Another wonderful week of work! How many tricks did you find? Who did you trick?
Look what your friends have been doing......
I hope you are all enjoying your home learning – I miss you all very much and am looking forward to seeing you all again. Please email me any questions or pictures of your home learning on email@example.com
Use the www.phonicsplay.co.uk website to investigate the sounds we have been learning
Play picture match! – Good luck!
Challenge yourself with the keywords on our keyword page – I hope you beat your score last week!
This week we are focussing on addition – play the top marks game
What else can you add in your home? Can you beat your grown ups?
Oxford Owl Website – Log into ebooks 4-5 years
- Read the story with your grown up – what did you enjoy best?
- How long do you think the dragon would be? Can you create one? What will you use?
- Continue with a diary. Write a sentence in it each day – you can write what you did, what made you happy, what made you laugh – use your phonic sounds for words that you need (if they are not our keywords)
- Listen to Room on a Broom which has another dragon! Are they the same? Are they different? https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0102qfj/room-on-the-broom
- Create some potions – what will you use? Will you use mud? Food? Sand?
- Write a list of what you could put in your potion - use your sounds and your keywords
- Enjoy a cosmic yoga session https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbSBsUUslM
- What would you like to find out about dragons? Where could you look? Would you like to find out about any of the other characters? I like the frog best!
- Retell the stories in your garden – which character do you want to be? Can your toys help you? Don’t forget to put what happens at the beginning then at the end and in the middle!
- Enjoy the magic key story ‘Dragon Land’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ka_W6K-QNI
Don’t forget to keep active….. Use the Jo Wicks PE sessions on You tube.