LO: Solve problems involving percentages for comparison
Today we will try and apply our skills that we have learnt! Remember to carefully read the questions and use RUCSAC.
You know the drill: watch the video, complete the task as they come up and then have a go at the worksheets at the end.
LO: Write a biography
Watch my input to practise a sentence type we have looked at before.
Today I would like you to write your second and third informative paragraph.
First of all, read back through your work from yesterday and check for missing punctuation and capital letters! Then see if you can edit and improve any of your vocabulary.
Only one sentence per paragraph beginning with ‘The’.
Use the Inference Iggy PowerPoint to support you with your inference skills
Complete the reading task ‘Raiders Peril’
Choose something or a combination of things:
- Joe Wicks videos on YouTube
- Yoga videos on YouTube
- Design your HIIT session and see if you can complete!
- Invent a new sport, test it and improve the rules.
- Create your own sporting drill to practise a certain skill for your favourite sport.
- Invent an Anglo-Saxon sport, based on your knowledge of what they liked to do.
- 15-20 minutes of reading a day
- TT Rockstars
Tomorrow is your last day for submission, so make sure you have had a go at the task and submitted it!
Write down 3 things you have enjoyed about this week, and 3 things you are looking forward to next week.