Keep up practising those spellings and improving your scores!
As you know, this week we have been looking at fractions. I'd like to try and consolidate your learning with these questions based around comparing and ordering fractions. The expectation is that you should be able to complete the 3 star challenge of this sheet, however if you are really struggling you can of course do the 2 star or even 1 star.
20 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Keep doing those AR tests so that we get to see you improving!
We have begun looking at a new book called the Promise, with the focus being on descriptive language. I would like you to write a descriptive paragraph about the picture below. Here are you conditions:
- It must be at least 5 sentences long.
- One sentence at most is allowed to start with the word 'The'.
- At least one sentence must start with a fronted adverbial
- At least one sentence must start with an adjective.
- How many descriptive words or phrases can you fit in?
- Use a thesaurus to really boost your language choices.